Saturday, February 15, 2014

Kimi Japanese Restaurant

The Beginning


      This blog is about different restaurants. We are going to be starting with restaurants in the village of Port Jefferson. Tara and I will be going all over Suffolk County maybe even in different towns, different counties, maybe even different states telling you which restaurants are great and which restaurants are not so great. (This is going to be in our opinion.)

The Restaurant

Meg's View:      The first restaurant we will be giving our opinion on is... Kimi an amazing Japanese Restaurant in Port Jefferson New York in Suffolk County. This Restaurant is amazing if you like Japanese. The waiters are so nice. At this restaurant, you will see many different things... like...different things from Japan. Also, you will see 2 men making sushi. When you go you will see the same workers there all the time, which is nice because, you will know them and they will know you. In our opinion this restaurant is a 5 star rating.

Tara's View: I enjoy Kimi and always find a very attentive staff.  I usually order a Lunch or Dinner Box which gives me a variety of my favorites.  At times, my husband has come along and really enjoys the specialty rolls that Kimi offers. I have to say, Kimi is good and would be worth recommending to others who enjoy Japanese food.

What You Will Read About Next


       Next time you will be reading about a restaurant that we go to a lot. If you like pizza then I think you will like Vincenzo's. Look back soon! Thanks for reading.

1 comment: